A preparedness plan will help ensure your family’s quick response and safety should the need arise. Some suggestions:
• Prevention is paramount; practice and teach fire safety at home.
• Have an escape route from each bedroom and area of your home.
• Determine where to meet should evacuation be necessary.
• Have at least two fire extinguishers and teach older family members how to use them.
• Practice your plan regularly and make adjustments as necessary.
• Change batteries in smoke alarms yearly.
If a fire should strike your home or business, 24Restore is always ready to help. We will have our team in route to provide emergency service within one hour to prevent further damage to your irreplaceable belongings, clean your clothing, secure your home and provide temporary heating assistance if necessary. We will do whatever it takes to help you after a fire or smoke damage.